Brandi Glanville: Eddie Cibrian 'Is Asking Me for Child Support!'
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Alberto Rodrigue/Berliner Studio/BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 8
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Never a dull day. More than three years after their divorce, Brandi Glanville and Eddie Cibrian are still at odds over the legal terms of their split. On Tuesday, Feb. 18, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star took to Twitter with a complaint about Cibrian allegedly asking her to pay child support for their two sons, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6.
"2 all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce & not seeing ur children grow up 1/2 the time, walk a mile in my shoes," the "Drinking & Dating" author tweeted. "I'm not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz it's all true & now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support! U know nada."
She added: "Everytime I take 1 step frwd [sic] I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so when people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP. Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest."
Cibrian and Glanville have been divorced since 2010; he's now married to singer LeAnn Rimes. Last August, the couple signed on to star in a new reality show about their marriage on VH1. He's also a working actor, and recently appeared in the movie "The Best Man Holiday."
Money has long been a challenge for the couple. In a recent interview with the U.K.'s Times magazine, Glanville admitted she and Cibrian weren't very strategic with their finances. "Eddie and I were never truly rich," she explained. "We were ghetto rich. We had the nice cars, the nice house, and the nice jewels, but we probably had a second and a third mortgage. We were living paycheck to paycheck, with no savings."
No longer -- at least for Glanville. "I don't live beyond my means," the Bravo star said. "I go to the 99 Cent Store. I'm not trying to keep up with the Kardashians."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite