Brandi Glanville: Eddie Cibrian 'Is Asking Me for Child Support!'
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Alberto Rodrigue/Berliner Studio/BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 8
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Never a dull day. More than three years after their divorce, Brandi Glanville and Eddie Cibrian are still at odds over the legal terms of their split. On Tuesday, Feb. 18, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star took to Twitter with a complaint about Cibrian allegedly asking her to pay child support for their two sons, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6.
"2 all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce & not seeing ur children grow up 1/2 the time, walk a mile in my shoes," the "Drinking & Dating" author tweeted. "I'm not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz it's all true & now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support! U know nada."
She added: "Everytime I take 1 step frwd [sic] I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so when people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP. Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest."
Cibrian and Glanville have been divorced since 2010; he's now married to singer LeAnn Rimes. Last August, the couple signed on to star in a new reality show about their marriage on VH1. He's also a working actor, and recently appeared in the movie "The Best Man Holiday."
Money has long been a challenge for the couple. In a recent interview with the U.K.'s Times magazine, Glanville admitted she and Cibrian weren't very strategic with their finances. "Eddie and I were never truly rich," she explained. "We were ghetto rich. We had the nice cars, the nice house, and the nice jewels, but we probably had a second and a third mortgage. We were living paycheck to paycheck, with no savings."
No longer -- at least for Glanville. "I don't live beyond my means," the Bravo star said. "I go to the 99 Cent Store. I'm not trying to keep up with the Kardashians."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite