Charlie Sheen Reaches 2 Million Twitter Followers
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Shady/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on TopMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Which Bubble Shows Would You Save?MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on Top
By Molly McGonigle
After passing this major social media milestone, Charlie Sheen tweeted: "Another record shattered. We gobbled the soft target that was 2.0 mil, like a bag of a troll-house zombie chow."
As of this morning, Lady Gaga holds the number one spot for most followers with 8.6 million fans plugged into her tweets. But Charlie Sheen's presence in Twitter-land shows no signs of slowing down. It has also been reported that Sheen will start tweeting endorsements and hosted a live webcast over the weekend where 100,000 viewers tuned in.
At this pace, Sheen is likely to catch up if not pass the other top Twitter-ers including Britney Spears, President Obama and Justin Bieber.
From Crowd Ignite