Courtney Stodden, 17, Gets an Apology From Facebook and Her Page Back
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: The Morning Show via DailyNews/.4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Facebook reinstated Courtney Stodden's Facebook page Thursday and apologized for taking it offline.
Facebook released this statement regarding the incident: "This page was removed in error and has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."
The 17-year-old wife of "Lost" star Doug Hutchinson (who is 51) was kicked off the social networking site for alleged "inappropriate sexual content." Stodden's page, as well as her fan pages, were yanked from Facebook.
Courtney told RadarOnline.com, "I am so happy that I've brought attention to the problem that I have had for so many other people. I was cyber-bullied, and I hope this doesn't happen to other people.”
Stodden's mom, Krista Keller, charges that the controversial teen was unfairly booted, and claims none of Stodden's online photos was nude or otherwise explicit.
"It's the jealousy from the women towards her," Keller told E! News. "The men love her, the women hate her. The women report the photo because it's so easy to do. You just click a button. They think she's too sexy, they all report her together, and it's done."
"There is nothing on her page you wouldn't find anywhere on Facebook!" Keller said. "She has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It's just her in a bathing suit!"
With their 34-year age difference, Stodden and "Green Mile" star Hutchinson were an Internet sensation over the summer when they got hitched. The couple insisted they were not physically intimate until after their wedding.
"I was a virgin," Stodden told "Good Morning America" in July. "I knew that if I kept that, I would be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did! He blessed me with my soul mate."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite