Heidi Klum Opens Up About Finding Love Again
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI1 of 21
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 21
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America6 of 21
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks7 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 21
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter9 of 21
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks11 of 21
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks13 of 21
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 21
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 21
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.17 of 21
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
For the first time since she separated from Seal, and following his controversial comments on Sept. 1, Heidi Klum is opening up about the split, and finding love again.
"I'm doing kind of OK, it is very hard," she says on today's episode of "Katie." "It's hard to go through a divorce, if you're in the public eye or if you're not in the public. It's not what I wanted. I believed in the fairy tale. When I said 'I Do,' I meant forever. I tried my hardest; he tried his hardest, but life changes. We couldn't make it work."
One of those changes has been dating Martin Kirsten, her bodyguard of four years. After pictures of the two vacationing in Sardinia, Seal was quoted as saying, "I certainly don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun," before adding, "I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."
"He has a very unique choice of words," Klum chuckled about Seal's comment. "Obviously I don't love that and obviously it's not true. I never looked at another man while I was with him [and] it's hard when you think he thinks that. It's hard when you start seeing somebody again for the first time and everybody's watching you. It's like you can't have a proper chance."
And while Klum wouldn't call Martin Kirsten her "boyfriend," she did confirm they were dating, saying, "I've know him for 4 years, he's cared for our entire family, mostly our four children. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, we just got to know each other from a completely different side."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite