Heidi Klum Opens Up About Finding Love Again
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI1 of 21
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 21
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America6 of 21
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks7 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 21
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter9 of 21
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks11 of 21
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks13 of 21
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 21
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 21
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.17 of 21
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
For the first time since she separated from Seal, and following his controversial comments on Sept. 1, Heidi Klum is opening up about the split, and finding love again.
"I'm doing kind of OK, it is very hard," she says on today's episode of "Katie." "It's hard to go through a divorce, if you're in the public eye or if you're not in the public. It's not what I wanted. I believed in the fairy tale. When I said 'I Do,' I meant forever. I tried my hardest; he tried his hardest, but life changes. We couldn't make it work."
One of those changes has been dating Martin Kirsten, her bodyguard of four years. After pictures of the two vacationing in Sardinia, Seal was quoted as saying, "I certainly don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun," before adding, "I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."
"He has a very unique choice of words," Klum chuckled about Seal's comment. "Obviously I don't love that and obviously it's not true. I never looked at another man while I was with him [and] it's hard when you think he thinks that. It's hard when you start seeing somebody again for the first time and everybody's watching you. It's like you can't have a proper chance."
And while Klum wouldn't call Martin Kirsten her "boyfriend," she did confirm they were dating, saying, "I've know him for 4 years, he's cared for our entire family, mostly our four children. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, we just got to know each other from a completely different side."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite