Heidi Klum Opens Up About Finding Love Again
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI1 of 21
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 21
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America6 of 21
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks7 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 21
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter9 of 21
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks11 of 21
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks13 of 21
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 21
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 21
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.17 of 21
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.20 of 21
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
For the first time since she separated from Seal, and following his controversial comments on Sept. 1, Heidi Klum is opening up about the split, and finding love again.
"I'm doing kind of OK, it is very hard," she says on today's episode of "Katie." "It's hard to go through a divorce, if you're in the public eye or if you're not in the public. It's not what I wanted. I believed in the fairy tale. When I said 'I Do,' I meant forever. I tried my hardest; he tried his hardest, but life changes. We couldn't make it work."
One of those changes has been dating Martin Kirsten, her bodyguard of four years. After pictures of the two vacationing in Sardinia, Seal was quoted as saying, "I certainly don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun," before adding, "I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."
"He has a very unique choice of words," Klum chuckled about Seal's comment. "Obviously I don't love that and obviously it's not true. I never looked at another man while I was with him [and] it's hard when you think he thinks that. It's hard when you start seeing somebody again for the first time and everybody's watching you. It's like you can't have a proper chance."
And while Klum wouldn't call Martin Kirsten her "boyfriend," she did confirm they were dating, saying, "I've know him for 4 years, he's cared for our entire family, mostly our four children. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, we just got to know each other from a completely different side."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite