Jerry Lewis Resting After Release From Hospital
- Photo: MSN1 of 18
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Doc Pele/STILLS/Retna Ltd.3 of 18
- Photo: Doc Pele/STILLS/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: Doc Pelle/Stills/Retna Ltd.5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/AP7 of 18
- Photo: AP8 of 18
- Photo: AP9 of 18
- Photo: Hans Von Nolde/AP10 of 18
- Photo: AP11 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/AP12 of 18
- Photo: AP13 of 18
- Photo: Jerry Mosey/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Harold Matosian/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Frank Filan/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Nicole Lechmanil/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
NEW YORK (AP) -- A publicist for Jerry Lewis says the 86-year-old comedian is resting at his hotel after spending two nights in a New York hospital.
RELATED: Paul McCartney: Life in Pictures
Lewis was hospitalized Tuesday due to low blood sugar after forgetting to eat or drink.
Publicist Candi Cazau says Lewis was taken to the hospital as a precaution just before he was scheduled to receive an award from the Friars Club. He also was set to present Tom Cruise with the group's Entertainment Icon Award.
RELATED: Where Are They Now: '80s TV Stars
Cazau said Thursday "all is well" with Lewis and he's preparing to return to work.
She says Lewis is beginning three weeks of directing rehearsals for a new musical based on his 1963 film "The Nutty Professor."
RELATED: Ageless Wonders
Get out the vote
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite