John Stamos: Lori Loughlin could be 'the one that got away'
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KVS, Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 12
- Photo: NHorsley/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- truTV Working With Tumblr on New 'Hack My Life' SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:04:00 PM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)
In a recent interview with HuffPost Live, John Stamos, 49, is admitting that his former "Full House" co-star, Lori Loughlin, 48, could be "the one that got away."
Referring to a Loughlin interview where she said that the two -- who famously played couple Jesse and Becky Katsopolis on the beloved ABC show -- never got together because the "timing was always off," Stamos commented that the two actually did date as teens.
"And we actually did date, we went on a date to Disneyland before we were both married. In real life, when we were 18, 19," he revealed. "We did have some off timing, but no disrespect to her family and her husband now, I would say that she could be the one that got away."
But despite admitting to a bit of regret, Stamos is satisfied with how things have worked out.
"She's one of my dearest friends and that's good enough," he says. "But I really do adore her. She has a great husband and he's got a lot of money so ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite