John Stamos: Lori Loughlin could be 'the one that got away'
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KVS, Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 12
- Photo: NHorsley/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
In a recent interview with HuffPost Live, John Stamos, 49, is admitting that his former "Full House" co-star, Lori Loughlin, 48, could be "the one that got away."
Referring to a Loughlin interview where she said that the two -- who famously played couple Jesse and Becky Katsopolis on the beloved ABC show -- never got together because the "timing was always off," Stamos commented that the two actually did date as teens.
"And we actually did date, we went on a date to Disneyland before we were both married. In real life, when we were 18, 19," he revealed. "We did have some off timing, but no disrespect to her family and her husband now, I would say that she could be the one that got away."
But despite admitting to a bit of regret, Stamos is satisfied with how things have worked out.
"She's one of my dearest friends and that's good enough," he says. "But I really do adore her. She has a great husband and he's got a lot of money so ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite