Kelly Osbourne Slams Christina Aguilera: She's a 'Fat B----!'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: CPA/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Caroline Eluyemi/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: JJ/IR/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi/W14 of 17
- Photo: Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi/W15 of 17
- Photo: Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi/W16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84
After Joan Rivers, 78, said Aguilera looked "stuffed into" a Givenchy LBD at an event in Munich, Germany last month (and likened her to "Snooki's Scandinavian cousin"), Osbourne chimed in: "Maybe she is just becoming the fat b---- she was born to be. I don't know. She was a c--- to me. And she bought my house!"
Osbourne's digs at 30-year-old Aguilera's fluctuating weight didn't end there. "She called me fat for so many f------ years," Osbourne continued, "so you know what? F--- you! You're fat too."
Ironically, Osbourne opened up to Us Weekly in Feb. 2010 about her own weight struggles. "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that," the reality star, who checked into rehab for drug and alcohol addiction three times, said.
The 5-foot-2 Osbourne, who once weighed "almost 160" pounds, recalled once walking down the street when "some horrible obnoxious teenager screamed out a car window to me, 'You're fat!' I went to my parents [Sharon and Ozzy] bawling, 'I would rather be called ugly than be called fat!'"
After years of yo-yo dieting, Osbourne shed more than 48 pounds thanks to her 2009 stint on "Dancing With the Stars" -- and she's kept it off since!
"I just commit to half an hour a day. It doesn't seem overwhelming and I can handle that," she told Us in Oct. 2010. "I do half an hour on the treadmill and when I feel like doing more, I'll do a few sit-ups and some weights."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite