NeNe Leakes defends Porsha Williams following 'RHOA' reunion brawl arrest
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America3 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: VM/Dmac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet5 of 7
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
NeNe Leakes has got Porsha Williams' back! "The Real Housewives" of Atlanta star is defending her castmate following her vicious brawl with fellow castmate Kenya Moore.
The brawl, which went down during the taping of the Bravo show's reunion special filmed back in March 27 and aired April 20, ultimately led to Williams' arrest; she was charged with simple battery against Moore. The 31-year-old, who took a rather glamorous mug shot, was immediately released after posting $2,000 bond in full cash.
But according to Leakes, Williams was provoked. The 46-year-old, who is currently competing on ABC's "Dancing With The Stars," took to her personal website on April 21, to call out Moore.
"I've sat through many reunion shows, but this one takes the cake for me! My feelings are simple! You TAUNT, you INVADE people’s personal space, you PUSH, you PROVOKE, you LIE and yet you don't condone violence!" NeNe wrote.
The reality star went on to call out Moore, adding, "I feel like I've been put in provoking situations all season!" Leakes then listed a specific example involving the reality star: "[Like] allowing Kenya to pull my ear during the 'All White' party in episode 1."
Leakes then turned and questioned her readers: "When is it 'okay' to BULLY someone, then question retaliation? Should there have been a halt to the foolish antics? Should PROPS be allowed in situations such as this? Speak On It!"
The "Dancing With The Stars" contestant also tweeted on Monday, April 20, following the televised brawl: "This is what happens when u hire ppl 2 be on the show who has NOTHING 2 lose & will do anything for 2$."
Following the hair-pulling incident, Moore has said she may not return to the Bravo show.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite