North West furrows brows in Kimye's Vogue spread
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue1 of 8
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue2 of 8
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue3 of 8
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue4 of 8
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
The reality TV star, 33, and rapper, 36, are photographed by the legendary Annie Leibovitz coddling their little one at home. In one sweet snapshot, Kardashian lounges on a mocha leather couch wearing a white satin long sleeve gown by Nina Ricci. Her fiance, wearing Prada leather pants and no top, rests his head on Kardashian's lap, while baby Nori lies on top of her dad. The little one's mom lovingly rests her left hand -- engagement bling included -- across North's bare behind, while the baby gives the camera lens a quizzical stare.
Vogue editor-at-large and writer Hamish Bowles describes Nori as "pretty," while noting that the baby has "inherited her father's furrowed, quizzical brow." Bowles adds that Kimye's child is the "focus of all this attention" in the home of grandmother Kris Jenner, who Kim says prefers to go by "Lovey" rather than "Grandma" to her three grandchildren -- North, and cousins Mason and Penelope Disick.
"I take pictures of her all the time and dress her up," Kim told the fashion mag of her baby girl. "I put Kanye's big chains around her, and I put a little Louis bag and some Jordans, and I was like, 'What up, Daddy?'" Bowles observes that the Yeezus hitmaker, meanwhile, has created a fun frame video of his daughter moving around like any child would, but he's edited the clip to "make it appear as if she's break-dancing."
As seen in the behind-the-scenes video posted on Vogue.com on March 21, the couple is seen affectionately holding their little one and coddling her throughout their long-awaited photoshoot with the fashion magazine.
While North West steals the spotlight in the Vogue spread, parents Kim and Kanye share a steamy moment alone in another one of Leibovitz's photos. The two are seen affectionately sharing an eskimo kiss while Kanye embraces the Kim, and she adoringly looks into her fiance's eyes.
The April 2014 issue of Vogue hits newsstands on March 31. Tell Us: what do you think of North's high-fashion cameo?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite