North West furrows brows in Kimye's Vogue spread
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue1 of 8
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue2 of 8
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue3 of 8
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue4 of 8
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Working the Engels' Canceled by NBCMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:07:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 1:05 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:05:40 AM
- Obama: 'Entire World Is Appalled' by James Foley's MurderMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:57:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (Ph
The reality TV star, 33, and rapper, 36, are photographed by the legendary Annie Leibovitz coddling their little one at home. In one sweet snapshot, Kardashian lounges on a mocha leather couch wearing a white satin long sleeve gown by Nina Ricci. Her fiance, wearing Prada leather pants and no top, rests his head on Kardashian's lap, while baby Nori lies on top of her dad. The little one's mom lovingly rests her left hand -- engagement bling included -- across North's bare behind, while the baby gives the camera lens a quizzical stare.
Vogue editor-at-large and writer Hamish Bowles describes Nori as "pretty," while noting that the baby has "inherited her father's furrowed, quizzical brow." Bowles adds that Kimye's child is the "focus of all this attention" in the home of grandmother Kris Jenner, who Kim says prefers to go by "Lovey" rather than "Grandma" to her three grandchildren -- North, and cousins Mason and Penelope Disick.
"I take pictures of her all the time and dress her up," Kim told the fashion mag of her baby girl. "I put Kanye's big chains around her, and I put a little Louis bag and some Jordans, and I was like, 'What up, Daddy?'" Bowles observes that the Yeezus hitmaker, meanwhile, has created a fun frame video of his daughter moving around like any child would, but he's edited the clip to "make it appear as if she's break-dancing."
As seen in the behind-the-scenes video posted on Vogue.com on March 21, the couple is seen affectionately holding their little one and coddling her throughout their long-awaited photoshoot with the fashion magazine.
While North West steals the spotlight in the Vogue spread, parents Kim and Kanye share a steamy moment alone in another one of Leibovitz's photos. The two are seen affectionately sharing an eskimo kiss while Kanye embraces the Kim, and she adoringly looks into her fiance's eyes.
The April 2014 issue of Vogue hits newsstands on March 31. Tell Us: what do you think of North's high-fashion cameo?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite