"Real" Housewife Kelly Bensimon on Posing for Playboy: "I'd be honored"
- Photo: RD/ Leon/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Louis Burgisd./Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/.5 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
By Michelle Lanz
What do you do next if you've just completed a stint on "The Real Housewives of New York?" Why, pose for Playboy, of course!
According to Popeater, former model Kelly Bensimon is flirting with the idea of posing for Playboy's December issue, the mag's annual celebrity edition.
"I have always had so much admiration for Hugh Hefner ... so I would be honored to be part of it," she told the site.
In Touch previously reported that an insider names French fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon, who is also Kelly's ex-husband, as the would-be photog of her semi-nude pics.
“Kelly is a former model, so she will be a natural,” the insider told In Touch.
The 40-year-old mother of two also dished to Popeater on how she stays in nudie-mag-ready shape.
"Your body is like a Maserati, and you need to treat it like that," she said, counting 30 minutes of exercise a day as an essential part of her routine. "You have to drive it carefully, feed it the right gas and take care of it."
Good luck on getting Hef's motor running!
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite