"Real" Housewife Kelly Bensimon on Posing for Playboy: "I'd be honored"
- Photo: RD/ Leon/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Louis Burgisd./Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/.5 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Michelle Lanz
What do you do next if you've just completed a stint on "The Real Housewives of New York?" Why, pose for Playboy, of course!
According to Popeater, former model Kelly Bensimon is flirting with the idea of posing for Playboy's December issue, the mag's annual celebrity edition.
"I have always had so much admiration for Hugh Hefner ... so I would be honored to be part of it," she told the site.
In Touch previously reported that an insider names French fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon, who is also Kelly's ex-husband, as the would-be photog of her semi-nude pics.
“Kelly is a former model, so she will be a natural,” the insider told In Touch.
The 40-year-old mother of two also dished to Popeater on how she stays in nudie-mag-ready shape.
"Your body is like a Maserati, and you need to treat it like that," she said, counting 30 minutes of exercise a day as an essential part of her routine. "You have to drive it carefully, feed it the right gas and take care of it."
Good luck on getting Hef's motor running!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite