'SNL' co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott split, says insider
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
"Saturday Night Live" co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have called it quits on their real-life romance, an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Armisen, 44, hooked up with bubbly Elliott, 24, soon after his June 2010 separation from his wife, Elisabeth Moss.
"Fred sought comfort in her after the split," a pal told Us last year. ("Mad Men" actress Moss, 29, filed for divorce in September 2010.)
The Armisen-Elliott breakup was "completely mutual," the insider tells Us. "It definitely wasn't a dramatic breakup. They had different schedules over the summer and are still good friends."
Reps for both stars were unavailable for comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite