- Photo: Pamela Hanson/SELF1 of 5
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's impossible to talk about Sofia Vergara without talking about her beauty. And while the "Modern Family" siren is well aware that she's super-sexy, she isn't obnoxious about it. Nor is she oblivious to the effect that her insane hotness has had on her career. Read on for highlights from this month's issue of Self magazine, where Sofia chats about why she's grateful for her curvaceous bod and more.
On her natural hair color:
"I'm a natural blonde, but when I started acting, I would go to auditions, and they didn't know where to put me because I was voluptuous and had the accent … but I had blond hair. The moment I dyed my hair dark, it was, 'Oh, she's the hot Latin girl.' I loved it. Being brunette toned me down a bit."
RELATED: Sofia's Self cover shoot
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite