The 10 '90s Reunions We Want to SeeRelated: Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConaughey, Pamela Anderson, Jim Carrey
- Photo: Warner Brothers Television/Promotional8 of 12
4. "IN LIVING COLOR":Between Jamie Foxx, the Wayans brothers, Jim Carrey, David Alan Grier, and Fly Girl Jennifer Lopez, you can't really get a better career-launching track record than this show. When "SNL" got stale, "In Living Color" gave it a run for its money with Fire Marshall Bill's fire safety lessons and Homey D. Clown's tennis ball-filled sack. Foxx and Carrey have gone on to attempt serious roles, but c'mon, we really can't see them as anything besides Wanda the Ugly Girl and Vera De Milo. And believe me, that's a compliment.
We're not asking for a full reunion show here, but, these days, we could use a revival of your brand of sketch comedy. Just do a couple throwback YouTube videos. You'll get the kids saying "Homey don't play dat" in no time.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite