Who Will Be Hooking Up on the New Season of 'DWTS'?
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Michelle Lanz
Well, kiddos, it's time for another season of "Dancing With the Stars," which means a whole new set of potential celeb-dancer hook-ups to gossip about. This season will either make for steamy dance sequences or reality romance disasters. We're betting on the latter.
But leave it to David Hasselhoff, who has been paired with dancer Kym Johnson this season, to kick off the romance buzz early by telling E! that he was "smiling for a long time" when he first met his partner. Watch out for those roving Hasselhoff hands, Kym!
Then Usmagazine.com reported the news that The Situation is paired up with dancer Karina Smirnoff. Now isn't that just a match made in cleavage-friendly, washboard-abbed heaven!? Smirnoff has dated former "DWTS" partner Mario Lopez and was even engaged to fellow dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, so she for sure has a thing for muscle-bound dudes.
If history helps us predict the future at all, we're guessing that Sitch's famous abs and Karina's tendency to "keep it in the 'DWTS' family" will translate to a little waltzing off-stage for this fit twosome.
Of course, there are the rumors that go nowhere, like when Chad OchoCinco gave dancing partner Cheryl Burke a $10,000 diamond ring as a gift. For the rest of us that sure seems likes an expression of undying love, but when you're a millionaire pro football player, $10,000 is equivalent to what you'd spend on a gift for your best friend. Though that doesn't mean they didn't play a game or two of tonsil hockey during their time together.
RELATED: Who said no to 'DWTS'?
Burke has been the subject of many a "DWTS" hookup rumor. From Nick Lachey to her former partner Joey Lawrence's brother Matthew, to Drew Lachey and Chad Ochocinco, it seems she's always allegedly smooching her leading men. This season her partner is Rick Fox, who's currently dating actress Eliza Dushku. Let's just hope Burke keeps this one off-limits.
RELATED: Read more about the show 'DWTS'!
Here's what we (sort of) know for sure: a ballroom romance for The Situation and Karina is a given. Those two crazy kids are meant for each other. And there might even be hope for the Hoff but we don't think wearing sequined pants will do him any good.
However, the one hook up we'd like to see happen this season is Bristol Palin and her partner Mark Ballas. After her rocky relationship with Levi Johnston, Palin can use a down-to-earth nice guy, and she's in good hands with Ballas as her partner. Plus, he dated former partner Sabrina Bryan for a while, so he's not against inter-dancefloor dating.
Hey Ballas, how do you feel about single moms?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite