Aaron Paul and his wife met, had first kiss on the Coachella ferris wheel
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: laurenparsek/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Dmac/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: @aaronpaul_8/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Aaron Paul is opening up about his love life! While speaking with the user-generated news site Reddit on Tuesday, Aug. 13, the "Breaking Bad" star squeezed in an answer about his new bride, Lauren Parsekian, while also talking about the AMC series, which kicked off the second half of its fifth and final season on Sunday, Aug. 11.
"Anything music festival related," he said when asked about his favorite vacation spot. "Me and Lauren are addicted to musical festivals. We met at Coachella."
In fact, a lot happened for the couple at the three-day festival, set in Indio, Calif. "We fell in love at Coachella," he revealed. "We had our first kiss on a ferris wheel at Coachella. So anything that reminds us of that we're very excited to do."
Paul and Parsekian, 25, married at the Cottage Pavilion at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, May 26, a source exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly at the time. The bride wore a strapless Cinderella style gown and Paul's "Breaking Bad" co-star, Bryan Cranston, was a groomsmen for the big day. "I'm going to try not to be a sobbing mess up there," the actor told Us about the then-upcoming nuptials back in July 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite