Aaron Paul and his wife met, had first kiss on the Coachella ferris wheel
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: laurenparsek/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Dmac/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: @aaronpaul_8/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Aaron Paul is opening up about his love life! While speaking with the user-generated news site Reddit on Tuesday, Aug. 13, the "Breaking Bad" star squeezed in an answer about his new bride, Lauren Parsekian, while also talking about the AMC series, which kicked off the second half of its fifth and final season on Sunday, Aug. 11.
"Anything music festival related," he said when asked about his favorite vacation spot. "Me and Lauren are addicted to musical festivals. We met at Coachella."
In fact, a lot happened for the couple at the three-day festival, set in Indio, Calif. "We fell in love at Coachella," he revealed. "We had our first kiss on a ferris wheel at Coachella. So anything that reminds us of that we're very excited to do."
Paul and Parsekian, 25, married at the Cottage Pavilion at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, May 26, a source exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly at the time. The bride wore a strapless Cinderella style gown and Paul's "Breaking Bad" co-star, Bryan Cranston, was a groomsmen for the big day. "I'm going to try not to be a sobbing mess up there," the actor told Us about the then-upcoming nuptials back in July 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite