Aaron Paul and his wife met, had first kiss on the Coachella ferris wheel
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: laurenparsek/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Dmac/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: @aaronpaul_8/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:21 AM
- 'Lust, Caution' actress Tang marries in SwedenMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:06 AM
- Sorry, Shark Week: Logo Plans 'Snark Week'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' Review: Helen Mirren Can Add Only So Much FlavorMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Should Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:57:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDT
Aaron Paul is opening up about his love life! While speaking with the user-generated news site Reddit on Tuesday, Aug. 13, the "Breaking Bad" star squeezed in an answer about his new bride, Lauren Parsekian, while also talking about the AMC series, which kicked off the second half of its fifth and final season on Sunday, Aug. 11.
"Anything music festival related," he said when asked about his favorite vacation spot. "Me and Lauren are addicted to musical festivals. We met at Coachella."
In fact, a lot happened for the couple at the three-day festival, set in Indio, Calif. "We fell in love at Coachella," he revealed. "We had our first kiss on a ferris wheel at Coachella. So anything that reminds us of that we're very excited to do."
Paul and Parsekian, 25, married at the Cottage Pavilion at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, May 26, a source exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly at the time. The bride wore a strapless Cinderella style gown and Paul's "Breaking Bad" co-star, Bryan Cranston, was a groomsmen for the big day. "I'm going to try not to be a sobbing mess up there," the actor told Us about the then-upcoming nuptials back in July 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite