Aaron Paul 'can't wait' to have babies, wants 'miniature version' of wife Lauren Parsekian
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Rodrigo Gaya/WorldRedeye.com/.6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: @laurenpaul8/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Still in the honeymoon phase? Aaron Paul is coming up on the one-year anniversary of his wedding to Lauren Parsekian, and it sounds like their marriage couldn't be any better.
"Marriage is the best!" the "Breaking Bad" star, 34, told Us Weekly at the Cinema Society "Need for Speed" screening in New York City on March 11. "I've been calling Lauren my wife even before we started dating, and the fact that it doesn't sound creepy anymore is great!"
Paul and Parsekian tied the knot on May 26, 2013, in a Parisian carnival-themed wedding in Malibu, Calif. Nearly one year later, the spouses are anxious to start a family!
"What lucky kids to have Lauren as their mother. I can't wait," Paul gushed about having children. "I just hope they're all little girls -- all little miniature versions of Lauren because it would be fun to watch her. They don't need to be all Lauren, but at least one!" he clarified. "A little mini Lauren. I would love to watch her grow up."
Though the actor is looking forward to having a baby with Parsekian, he hinted that they haven't started trying yet.
"We're having so much fun just being on our own. We love to travel. There's no rush," he explained. "But when we start, I think we're going to really go for it. I think you'll be seeing lots of little ones."
In the meantime, Paul is enjoying spending quality time with his wife.
"I know you've heard me say this probably far too much, but I really feel like the luckiest human being on the planet," he told Us. "I can't believe I know her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite