Aaron Paul 'can't wait' to have babies, wants 'miniature version' of wife Lauren Parsekian
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Rodrigo Gaya/WorldRedeye.com/.6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: @laurenpaul8/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Still in the honeymoon phase? Aaron Paul is coming up on the one-year anniversary of his wedding to Lauren Parsekian, and it sounds like their marriage couldn't be any better.
"Marriage is the best!" the "Breaking Bad" star, 34, told Us Weekly at the Cinema Society "Need for Speed" screening in New York City on March 11. "I've been calling Lauren my wife even before we started dating, and the fact that it doesn't sound creepy anymore is great!"
Paul and Parsekian tied the knot on May 26, 2013, in a Parisian carnival-themed wedding in Malibu, Calif. Nearly one year later, the spouses are anxious to start a family!
"What lucky kids to have Lauren as their mother. I can't wait," Paul gushed about having children. "I just hope they're all little girls -- all little miniature versions of Lauren because it would be fun to watch her. They don't need to be all Lauren, but at least one!" he clarified. "A little mini Lauren. I would love to watch her grow up."
Though the actor is looking forward to having a baby with Parsekian, he hinted that they haven't started trying yet.
"We're having so much fun just being on our own. We love to travel. There's no rush," he explained. "But when we start, I think we're going to really go for it. I think you'll be seeing lots of little ones."
In the meantime, Paul is enjoying spending quality time with his wife.
"I know you've heard me say this probably far too much, but I really feel like the luckiest human being on the planet," he told Us. "I can't believe I know her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite