Aaron Paul, Lauren Parsekian to Wed This Weekend: Report
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian's big day is almost here! A source exclusively tells Us Weekly that the "Breaking Bad" actor is set to wed his fiancee, co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions, this weekend in Malibu, Calif.
After getting engaged in January 2012 in Paris, the couple have come up with a fitting theme for their wedding. An insider tells Us that Paul, 33, and Parsekian will tie the knot in a 1920s carnival masquerade, Parisian theme ceremony.
Guests will be required to wear a masquerade mask -- provided by the bride and groom -- at the reception, and dress accordingly. The source tells Us that the actor's "Breaking Bad" family, including Bryan Cranston, and fellow AMC stars from the "Mad Men" cast are expected to attend.
The ceremony will take place in a grassy lawn in Malibu, so the bride has chosen appropriate footwear with a Parisian twist. The source shares, "[Parsekian] found these fabulous vintage white tie-up ankle boots with a thick heel so she doesn't sink in."
"It's going to be one hell of a party," an insider tells Us. "They couldn't be more in love and are so excited to get married."
Adds a second source: "They just want to have a great night with their friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite