Aaron Paul, Lauren Parsekian to Wed This Weekend: Report
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian's big day is almost here! A source exclusively tells Us Weekly that the "Breaking Bad" actor is set to wed his fiancee, co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions, this weekend in Malibu, Calif.
After getting engaged in January 2012 in Paris, the couple have come up with a fitting theme for their wedding. An insider tells Us that Paul, 33, and Parsekian will tie the knot in a 1920s carnival masquerade, Parisian theme ceremony.
Guests will be required to wear a masquerade mask -- provided by the bride and groom -- at the reception, and dress accordingly. The source tells Us that the actor's "Breaking Bad" family, including Bryan Cranston, and fellow AMC stars from the "Mad Men" cast are expected to attend.
The ceremony will take place in a grassy lawn in Malibu, so the bride has chosen appropriate footwear with a Parisian twist. The source shares, "[Parsekian] found these fabulous vintage white tie-up ankle boots with a thick heel so she doesn't sink in."
"It's going to be one hell of a party," an insider tells Us. "They couldn't be more in love and are so excited to get married."
Adds a second source: "They just want to have a great night with their friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite