Aaron Paul, Lauren Parsekian to Wed This Weekend: Report
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian's big day is almost here! A source exclusively tells Us Weekly that the "Breaking Bad" actor is set to wed his fiancee, co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions, this weekend in Malibu, Calif.
After getting engaged in January 2012 in Paris, the couple have come up with a fitting theme for their wedding. An insider tells Us that Paul, 33, and Parsekian will tie the knot in a 1920s carnival masquerade, Parisian theme ceremony.
Guests will be required to wear a masquerade mask -- provided by the bride and groom -- at the reception, and dress accordingly. The source tells Us that the actor's "Breaking Bad" family, including Bryan Cranston, and fellow AMC stars from the "Mad Men" cast are expected to attend.
The ceremony will take place in a grassy lawn in Malibu, so the bride has chosen appropriate footwear with a Parisian twist. The source shares, "[Parsekian] found these fabulous vintage white tie-up ankle boots with a thick heel so she doesn't sink in."
"It's going to be one hell of a party," an insider tells Us. "They couldn't be more in love and are so excited to get married."
Adds a second source: "They just want to have a great night with their friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite