Aaron Paul, Lauren Parsekian to Wed This Weekend: Report
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian's big day is almost here! A source exclusively tells Us Weekly that the "Breaking Bad" actor is set to wed his fiancee, co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions, this weekend in Malibu, Calif.
After getting engaged in January 2012 in Paris, the couple have come up with a fitting theme for their wedding. An insider tells Us that Paul, 33, and Parsekian will tie the knot in a 1920s carnival masquerade, Parisian theme ceremony.
Guests will be required to wear a masquerade mask -- provided by the bride and groom -- at the reception, and dress accordingly. The source tells Us that the actor's "Breaking Bad" family, including Bryan Cranston, and fellow AMC stars from the "Mad Men" cast are expected to attend.
The ceremony will take place in a grassy lawn in Malibu, so the bride has chosen appropriate footwear with a Parisian twist. The source shares, "[Parsekian] found these fabulous vintage white tie-up ankle boots with a thick heel so she doesn't sink in."
"It's going to be one hell of a party," an insider tells Us. "They couldn't be more in love and are so excited to get married."
Adds a second source: "They just want to have a great night with their friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite