Abercrombie and Fitch Will Pay The Situation to Stop Wearing Its Clothes
- Photo: DJDM/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 16
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Arrow Postmortem: Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Oliver's Sins? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:00:00 PM
- Netflix Orders a Spanish-Language Soccer, Er, Futbol ComedyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:44:00 PM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real deal
GTL ... but no A and F!
Abercrombie and Fitch has a bad, bad Situation on its hands.
The clothing company (famous for its ads of nearly naked hunks) is worried that "Jersey Shore" star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has been wearing its wares out and about. So worried, in fact, that they're willing to pay Sorrentino, 29 -- and his "Jersey Shore" castmates -- a "substantial" amount of cash to cease and desist rocking A and F gear in public.
"We are deeply concerned that Mr. Sorrentino's association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image," the company said in a press release Tuesday (via CNN).
"We understand that the show is for entertainment purposes, but believe this association is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans," the statement continued.
"We have therefore offered a substantial payment to Michael 'The Situation' Sorrentino and the producers of MTV's 'The Jersey Shore' to have the character wear an alternate brand. We have also extended this offer to other members of the cast, and are urgently waiting a response."
No word yet on The Situation's response -- or how "substantial" the company's offer is.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite