"Accidentally On Purpose" star Jenna Elfman gives birth to baby boy
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: .2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
People magazine is reporting that "Accidentally On Purpose" star Jenna Elfman has given birth to a baby boy.
On Friday, the actress announced on Twitter that she and husband Bodhi Elfman welcomed a second son, Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman, at 7:53 a.m. Tuesday in Los Angeles. "He's an impressive sleeper (thank god!) & I'm his biggest fan," says the star's tweet.
RELATED: Hollywood's Baby Fever
The actress' husband also announced the birth via Twitter, saying, "Shazaam! Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman. Born March 2 @ 7:53AM. Triple Word Score, Grand Slam, Royal Flush! Digging this guy big time."
RELATED: Street Style: Chic Moms
Easton joins big brother Story Elias, 2 ½. Elfman, 38, tells People that the pregnancy was planned around her show's shooting schedule.
"It was like an afterthought perk. I thought, 'Well, if the show gets picked up that could be cool. I can have my next kid and I won't have to hide it.' You know, I'm not in my early twenties so I got to get busy," she said.
The Elfmans, who recently celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary, announced the pregnancy in September.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite