"Accidentally On Purpose" star Jenna Elfman gives birth to baby boy
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: .2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
People magazine is reporting that "Accidentally On Purpose" star Jenna Elfman has given birth to a baby boy.
On Friday, the actress announced on Twitter that she and husband Bodhi Elfman welcomed a second son, Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman, at 7:53 a.m. Tuesday in Los Angeles. "He's an impressive sleeper (thank god!) & I'm his biggest fan," says the star's tweet.
RELATED: Hollywood's Baby Fever
The actress' husband also announced the birth via Twitter, saying, "Shazaam! Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman. Born March 2 @ 7:53AM. Triple Word Score, Grand Slam, Royal Flush! Digging this guy big time."
RELATED: Street Style: Chic Moms
Easton joins big brother Story Elias, 2 ½. Elfman, 38, tells People that the pregnancy was planned around her show's shooting schedule.
"It was like an afterthought perk. I thought, 'Well, if the show gets picked up that could be cool. I can have my next kid and I won't have to hide it.' You know, I'm not in my early twenties so I got to get busy," she said.
The Elfmans, who recently celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary, announced the pregnancy in September.
From Crowd Ignite