"Accidentally On Purpose" star Jenna Elfman gives birth to baby boy
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: .2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to ExitMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:41:00 PM
- NASCAR Driver Tony Stewart Returning to Competition This WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Tracy Morgan Is "Having a Tough Time" Recuperating, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Johnny Knoxville Signs First Look Deal With ABC StudiosMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:11:00 PM
- 'Longmire' Canceled by A&EMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:58:00 PM
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to Exit
People magazine is reporting that "Accidentally On Purpose" star Jenna Elfman has given birth to a baby boy.
On Friday, the actress announced on Twitter that she and husband Bodhi Elfman welcomed a second son, Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman, at 7:53 a.m. Tuesday in Los Angeles. "He's an impressive sleeper (thank god!) & I'm his biggest fan," says the star's tweet.
RELATED: Hollywood's Baby Fever
The actress' husband also announced the birth via Twitter, saying, "Shazaam! Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman. Born March 2 @ 7:53AM. Triple Word Score, Grand Slam, Royal Flush! Digging this guy big time."
RELATED: Street Style: Chic Moms
Easton joins big brother Story Elias, 2 ½. Elfman, 38, tells People that the pregnancy was planned around her show's shooting schedule.
"It was like an afterthought perk. I thought, 'Well, if the show gets picked up that could be cool. I can have my next kid and I won't have to hide it.' You know, I'm not in my early twenties so I got to get busy," she said.
The Elfmans, who recently celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary, announced the pregnancy in September.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite