Actor Cheyenne Jackson Marries Longtime Partner
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 3
- Photo: Cheyenne Jackson/Twitter/Promotional2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Actor Cheyenne Jackson married his longtime partner, physicist Monte Lapka, on Saturday.
The handsome "Glee" and "30 Rock" star, 36, made the announcement on Twitter, accompanied by a photo of the happy couple on the beach.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson wrote. The NYC-based couple share a daughter, Zora, and took advantage of New York state's recent legalization of same sex marriage to make their union official. "Married the best man I've ever known."
Back in the fall, before the landmark marriage bill was passed in the Empire State, Jackson (who plays villainous Vocal Adrenaline coach Dustin on "Glee" and Danny Baker on "30 Rock") told WNBC New York about his dream wedding, which seemed to mirror the stunning casual TwitPic he posted Saturday.
"Something small. My dream wedding involves just close friends and good music," the Broadway veteran mused.
"And we'll both be in tuxes. Unfortunately, nobody's going to be wearing a dress, but that's okay, too...Our dog would be there. Our dog, our daughter, Zora. ... Pretty boring, but something just nice and on the beach."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite