Actor Rainn Wilson countersues over website
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Actor Rainn Wilson of "The Office" has countersued a Portland company in a website development dispute.
He's seeking at least $400,000 in damages from Think Brilliant, accusing the company in a recent federal court filing of fraud and breach of trust.
RELATED: 50 Stars from 50 States
Think Brilliant sued Wilson earlier this month, seeking $11.3 million and alleging the actor failed to properly compensate the company for website development work. Think Brilliant also contends Wilson hacked into its database and accessed confidential materials.
RELATED: Rainn Wilson and more Trekkie stars
The actor and the company had an apparently amiable relationship over two years as Think Brilliant helped develop Wilson's whimsical website, SoulPancake.
But a split developed over compensation and later over how the two sides would dissolve their relationship. Each side denies the other's allegations.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite