Actor Thomas Gibson Arrested for DUI
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Actor Thomas Gibson, star of CBS show "Criminal Minds," was arrested early Sunday morning in downtown Los Angeles on suspicion of DUI, according to CBS2 Los Angeles.
CBS2 reports that Gibson after he drove through a section of street that was blockaded for a half marathon. He was taken into custody on suspicion of DUI at 1:37 a.m.
Gibson was booked at Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
The 50-year-old, who also starred in "Dharma & Greg" and "Chicago Hope," has no other known previous arrests.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNothing to Hide
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite