Actress Ali Larter Welcomes Baby Boy!
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Christmas arrived a bit early for Ali Larter!
The "Heroes" actress and her husband, actor Hayes MacArthur, welcomed a healthy baby boy early Monday morning in Los Angeles, her rep tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. Mom and child are now resting comfortably.
First-time parents Larter, 34, and "Perfect Couples" actor MacArthur, 33, have named their son Theodore Hayes MacArthur.
"He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mom and dad gush to Us.
After seven years of dating, Larter and MacArthur wed in Kennebunkport, Maine in August 2009. She was eager to start a family way back in 2007, telling Cosmopolitan: "I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow ... I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies."
Larter accidentally revealed her child's gender in September while promoting "Resident Evil: Afterlife," referring to her baby-to-be as a "he" during a Fox News interview.
She added at the time: "I'm just super pregnant ... Each moment I want to take off another piece of clothing."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite