Actress Amanda Bynes Pleads Not Guilty in DUI Case
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Handout/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for actress Amanda Bynes has entered a not-guilty plea on her behalf in a driving under the influence case.
The actress did not attend the arraignment Wednesday in Beverly Hills. She was charged Tuesday, roughly two months after she was arrested after grazing a sheriff's patrol car.
The actress also directed a Twitter message at President Barack Obama asking him to fire the deputy who arrested her, writing she doesn't drink. After her arrest, the 26-year-old refused a test that would have determined if she was drunk or used drugs.
District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says a pretrial hearing is set for July 18.
Bynes is best known for her role in Nickelodeon's series "What I Like About You."
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite