Actress Amanda Bynes Pleads Not Guilty in DUI Case
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Handout/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for actress Amanda Bynes has entered a not-guilty plea on her behalf in a driving under the influence case.
The actress did not attend the arraignment Wednesday in Beverly Hills. She was charged Tuesday, roughly two months after she was arrested after grazing a sheriff's patrol car.
The actress also directed a Twitter message at President Barack Obama asking him to fire the deputy who arrested her, writing she doesn't drink. After her arrest, the 26-year-old refused a test that would have determined if she was drunk or used drugs.
District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says a pretrial hearing is set for July 18.
Bynes is best known for her role in Nickelodeon's series "What I Like About You."
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite