Actress Kaitlin Olson Pregnant With Second Child
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Married "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-stars Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney are expecting their second child.
The actress gave birth to the couple's son, Axel Lee, last year and now the star is pregnant with another boy.
She jokes to People.com, "We're having a boy! We're so happy that Axel gets to have a brother so close in age. And that I get to add another set of balls to my very, very male world."
Olson continued, "We found out I was pregnant during my mom's birthday weekend in Ojai, Calif. I was instantly so proud of this baby for already knowing how to make someone else's special day all about him."
The pair wed in 2008.
The new child will be the latest addition to the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" stars' on-set family. Glenn Howerton and David Hornsby both had kids last month with their respective wives, while Charlie Day, who is married to his on-screen love interest Mary Elizabeth Ellis, will become a first-time father in December.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite