Actress Kaitlin Olson Pregnant With Second Child
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Married "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-stars Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney are expecting their second child.
The actress gave birth to the couple's son, Axel Lee, last year and now the star is pregnant with another boy.
She jokes to People.com, "We're having a boy! We're so happy that Axel gets to have a brother so close in age. And that I get to add another set of balls to my very, very male world."
Olson continued, "We found out I was pregnant during my mom's birthday weekend in Ojai, Calif. I was instantly so proud of this baby for already knowing how to make someone else's special day all about him."
The pair wed in 2008.
The new child will be the latest addition to the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" stars' on-set family. Glenn Howerton and David Hornsby both had kids last month with their respective wives, while Charlie Day, who is married to his on-screen love interest Mary Elizabeth Ellis, will become a first-time father in December.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite