Adam Levine says fiancee Behati Prinsloo made him want to get married
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Fern/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E Network
After announcing his very surprising engagement in July 2013 to Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo, Adam Levine has finally opened up about his ever-changing views on marriage. Levine appeared on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," and the seasoned host asked him about his new engagement.
"Famous last words, 'I'll never get married,'" Levine admitted laughing. "I still don't necessarily think you have to get married unless you meet someone that makes you want to marry them. And then you marry them and it's wonderful."
The Maroon 5 rocker seemed genuinely happy about the prospect of wedding his Namibian beauty, 24, grinning at the audience and flashing a few gleeful winks. Though the couple seems to be happier than ever, Levine admits they haven't set a date for their big day yet.
"We're working on it," he told Leno.
Levine's proposal to Prinsloo came as a surprise to many has he had been photographed vacationing with Sport's Illustrated model Nina Agdal the previous month. Prinsloo started dating Levine in June 2012 and never formally announced a split. But in spring 2013, Us Weekly broke the news that the "Lucky Strike" singer was dating Agdal, 21, after splitting with Prinsloo.
Then in July 2013, Levine announced his shocking engagement to Prinsloo, which he reportedly told Agdal about via text message.
The 34-year-old rockstar's main focus right now is preparing for Halloween. After going as one of the Sons of Anarchy last year, Levine has plans for a more spook-tacular costume -- and Prinsloo is involved.
"We're going to do Eyes Wide Shut, kinda creepy masquerade thing," he revealed of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's last film together. "It's gonna be really creepy and awesome."
And though the crooner is traditionally tight-lipped about his romantic life, he's more than happy to talk about his bromantic life will fellow Voice coach Blake Shelton. But he does object to one thing -- the term "bromance."
"It's such a strange term because it has romantic implications so no," he said. "No mance, just bro."
But when the audience boo'd his decision, Levine quickly responded, "OK fine, bromance!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite