Adam Levine says fiancee Behati Prinsloo made him want to get married
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Fern/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
After announcing his very surprising engagement in July 2013 to Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo, Adam Levine has finally opened up about his ever-changing views on marriage. Levine appeared on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," and the seasoned host asked him about his new engagement.
"Famous last words, 'I'll never get married,'" Levine admitted laughing. "I still don't necessarily think you have to get married unless you meet someone that makes you want to marry them. And then you marry them and it's wonderful."
The Maroon 5 rocker seemed genuinely happy about the prospect of wedding his Namibian beauty, 24, grinning at the audience and flashing a few gleeful winks. Though the couple seems to be happier than ever, Levine admits they haven't set a date for their big day yet.
"We're working on it," he told Leno.
Levine's proposal to Prinsloo came as a surprise to many has he had been photographed vacationing with Sport's Illustrated model Nina Agdal the previous month. Prinsloo started dating Levine in June 2012 and never formally announced a split. But in spring 2013, Us Weekly broke the news that the "Lucky Strike" singer was dating Agdal, 21, after splitting with Prinsloo.
Then in July 2013, Levine announced his shocking engagement to Prinsloo, which he reportedly told Agdal about via text message.
The 34-year-old rockstar's main focus right now is preparing for Halloween. After going as one of the Sons of Anarchy last year, Levine has plans for a more spook-tacular costume -- and Prinsloo is involved.
"We're going to do Eyes Wide Shut, kinda creepy masquerade thing," he revealed of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's last film together. "It's gonna be really creepy and awesome."
And though the crooner is traditionally tight-lipped about his romantic life, he's more than happy to talk about his bromantic life will fellow Voice coach Blake Shelton. But he does object to one thing -- the term "bromance."
"It's such a strange term because it has romantic implications so no," he said. "No mance, just bro."
But when the audience boo'd his decision, Levine quickly responded, "OK fine, bromance!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite