Adrian Grenier to have Jam Session on '90210'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Adrian Grenier is bringing his LA swagger to California's most famous zip code, "90210." His real-life musical entourage, band The Honey Brothers, will rock out on the September 27 episode of the show, according to Entertainment Weekly.
The rhythmic actor will play the drums for a super-sweet 18th birthday bash for character Naomi, portrayed by AnnaLynne McCord. Is the birthday girl wishing to capture the attention of the handsome "Entourage" star? Tune in to find out!
The third season of "90210" premieres on September 13 on the CW.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite