Adrienne Bailon made up fake boyfriend to stop Rob Kardashian from calling
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: @robkardashian/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: DS7/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: RBB/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
Burn! Three years after splitting with Rob Kardashian, "The Real" co-host Adrienne Bailon has revealed what really went down when the reality star received a letter from her supposed "new boyfriend," post-breakup in 2010.
During a previously aired episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," fans saw a disheveled Kardashian reading aloud a letter he believed was from Bailon's new man -- in which he implored Kardashian to stop calling Bailon. But what Kardashian, 26, didn't know at the time was that the infamous letter was actually written by the former "Cheetah Girl" herself!
"I was my own fake boyfriend," she admitted. "What all ya'll thought was that it was written by my boyfriend. It was not written by a boyfriend," she exclaimed to her cast members. "That was written by me and my girl sitting on the sofa one day deciding to ourselves, 'Well, how can we make him stop calling me?'"
Adding gleefully, "I got left alone. I think it worked!"
Bailon, 29, and Kardashian dated for two years until the "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" star admitted to cheating in 2010. "I was embarrassed and basically said, 'I want nothing to do with you,'" Bailon recalled.
Though the pair initially decided to never go public with the details, Bailon did show some regret looking back on the whole ordeal. "I felt so bad because at the time there was so many rumors that I was dating [rapper] Fabolous. They actually pinned it on him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite