Adrienne Bailon made up fake boyfriend to stop Rob Kardashian from calling
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: @robkardashian/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: DS7/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: RBB/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Burn! Three years after splitting with Rob Kardashian, "The Real" co-host Adrienne Bailon has revealed what really went down when the reality star received a letter from her supposed "new boyfriend," post-breakup in 2010.
During a previously aired episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," fans saw a disheveled Kardashian reading aloud a letter he believed was from Bailon's new man -- in which he implored Kardashian to stop calling Bailon. But what Kardashian, 26, didn't know at the time was that the infamous letter was actually written by the former "Cheetah Girl" herself!
"I was my own fake boyfriend," she admitted. "What all ya'll thought was that it was written by my boyfriend. It was not written by a boyfriend," she exclaimed to her cast members. "That was written by me and my girl sitting on the sofa one day deciding to ourselves, 'Well, how can we make him stop calling me?'"
Adding gleefully, "I got left alone. I think it worked!"
Bailon, 29, and Kardashian dated for two years until the "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" star admitted to cheating in 2010. "I was embarrassed and basically said, 'I want nothing to do with you,'" Bailon recalled.
Though the pair initially decided to never go public with the details, Bailon did show some regret looking back on the whole ordeal. "I felt so bad because at the time there was so many rumors that I was dating [rapper] Fabolous. They actually pinned it on him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStylish Mama
From Crowd Ignite