Adrienne Bailon on ex Rob Kardashian: I have no idea how he's doing
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 10
- Photo: Walik Goshorn / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: @adrienne_bailon/Instagram9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Rob Kardashian and Adrienne Bailon may not be the friendliest of exes. Though they dated for two years from 2007 to 2009, the former couple does not seem to be in regular contact.
Us Weekly caught up with Bailon, 30, at the Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner in New York on June 4.
When asked how Kardashian, 27, is doing, the "I'm In Love With A Church Girl" actress told Us, "I have no idea."
The younger brother to Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim Kardashian has found himself in the headlines as of late, as he reportedly is going through some personal troubles. In the midst of his very public struggle with his weight, Kardashian abruptly left Europe early last month, skipping Kim's blowout wedding to Kanye West.
In the days since he bailed on the star-studded Italian affair, Kardashian has repeatedly deleted all of his tweets, sent more messages, and followed and unfollowed those close to him on social media.
"I don't know anything about [the rumors]," Bailon told Us about her ex-boyfriend.
The "Cheetah Girls" alumna may know more than she let on, as a source told Us that she recently met with Kardashian family friend Jonathan Cheban.
The two were both at the 2014 Fresh Air Fund Gala in NYC on May 29, and the insider dished to Us, "Adrienne was sitting with Jonathan Cheban. They were talking about Rob."
"Their conversation was intense and serious," the observer continued. "Jonathan was telling Adrienne she should reach out to Rob. He seemed concerned for him. Adrienne looked really sad -– she was shaking her head, as if she didn't know what to do or say about the whole thing."
"He's doing really well," Kendall told "GMA" host Amy Robach.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite