Adrienne Maloof, 52, makes out with rich, much younger boyfriend, Jacob Busch, 24
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Adrienne Maloof has a new man in her life -- and a much younger one at that! The former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 52, introduced her new boyfriend Jacob Busch, 24, while attending Star Magazine Scene Stealers event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Oct. 1.
Maloof and her wealthy new boyfriend (he's the heir to Anheuser-Busch -- the one time owners of Budweiser), stepped out on the red carpet in matching black outfits and smiled for the cameras. The 28-year age gap is clearly not an issue, as they were later seen cozying up while inside the bash. This isn't her first younger man post-divorce either. In March, Maloof split from Sean Stewart, the 32-year-old son of rocker Rod Stewart, after two months of dating.
Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif filed for divorce in November 2012 after three months of legal drama, including a restraining order against Nassif and abuse allegations. The couple was married for 10 years.
Nearly a year after the filing, the estranged couple finally came to an agreement in August 2013 on how they will co-parent their three sons, Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7. "Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness," the pair said in a joint statement to Us Weekly at the time. "We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents. This is a new beginning for each of us."
Maloof confirmed she was leaving "RHOBH" after Season 3 in March.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite