Adrienne Maloof, 52, makes out with rich, much younger boyfriend, Jacob Busch, 24
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Adrienne Maloof has a new man in her life -- and a much younger one at that! The former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 52, introduced her new boyfriend Jacob Busch, 24, while attending Star Magazine Scene Stealers event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Oct. 1.
Maloof and her wealthy new boyfriend (he's the heir to Anheuser-Busch -- the one time owners of Budweiser), stepped out on the red carpet in matching black outfits and smiled for the cameras. The 28-year age gap is clearly not an issue, as they were later seen cozying up while inside the bash. This isn't her first younger man post-divorce either. In March, Maloof split from Sean Stewart, the 32-year-old son of rocker Rod Stewart, after two months of dating.
Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif filed for divorce in November 2012 after three months of legal drama, including a restraining order against Nassif and abuse allegations. The couple was married for 10 years.
Nearly a year after the filing, the estranged couple finally came to an agreement in August 2013 on how they will co-parent their three sons, Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7. "Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness," the pair said in a joint statement to Us Weekly at the time. "We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents. This is a new beginning for each of us."
Maloof confirmed she was leaving "RHOBH" after Season 3 in March.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite