Adrienne Maloof, 52, on much-younger boyfriend Jacob Busch, 24: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
Adrienne Maloof's new boyfriend is one "cool" dude. The 52-year-old former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star opened up about her new love, 24-year-old Jacob Busch, during an interview with "Extra," and the reality TV veteran had nothing but good things to say about her much-younger beau.
"He's a lovely person," she said on Friday. "Both of our families have been in the spirits business for a long time, so he seems very familiar to me and comfortable. He's a cool guy."
Maloof and Busch (who is the heir to the Anheuser-Busch fortune) were first spotted making out at Star Magazine's Scene Stealers event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Tuesday.
The pair turned up in matching black outfits and smiled easily for the cameras as they sipped on ZING vodka cocktails and cuddled up.
Prior to her relationship with Busch, Maloof previously dated Sean Stewart, rock legend Rod Stewart's 32-year-old son, for two months before the pair pulled the plug on their relationship in March.
The former "Real Housewife" (she confirmed that she will not be returning for season three of the show back in March) and her husband of 10 years, Paul Nassif, finalized the terms of their co-parenting in August. The exes have three sons together: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly at the time. "As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite