Adrienne Maloof, 52, on much-younger boyfriend Jacob Busch, 24: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
Adrienne Maloof's new boyfriend is one "cool" dude. The 52-year-old former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star opened up about her new love, 24-year-old Jacob Busch, during an interview with "Extra," and the reality TV veteran had nothing but good things to say about her much-younger beau.
"He's a lovely person," she said on Friday. "Both of our families have been in the spirits business for a long time, so he seems very familiar to me and comfortable. He's a cool guy."
Maloof and Busch (who is the heir to the Anheuser-Busch fortune) were first spotted making out at Star Magazine's Scene Stealers event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Tuesday.
The pair turned up in matching black outfits and smiled easily for the cameras as they sipped on ZING vodka cocktails and cuddled up.
Prior to her relationship with Busch, Maloof previously dated Sean Stewart, rock legend Rod Stewart's 32-year-old son, for two months before the pair pulled the plug on their relationship in March.
The former "Real Housewife" (she confirmed that she will not be returning for season three of the show back in March) and her husband of 10 years, Paul Nassif, finalized the terms of their co-parenting in August. The exes have three sons together: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly at the time. "As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite