Adrienne Maloof, 52, on much-younger boyfriend Jacob Busch, 24: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Adrienne Maloof's new boyfriend is one "cool" dude. The 52-year-old former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star opened up about her new love, 24-year-old Jacob Busch, during an interview with "Extra," and the reality TV veteran had nothing but good things to say about her much-younger beau.
"He's a lovely person," she said on Friday. "Both of our families have been in the spirits business for a long time, so he seems very familiar to me and comfortable. He's a cool guy."
Maloof and Busch (who is the heir to the Anheuser-Busch fortune) were first spotted making out at Star Magazine's Scene Stealers event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Tuesday.
The pair turned up in matching black outfits and smiled easily for the cameras as they sipped on ZING vodka cocktails and cuddled up.
Prior to her relationship with Busch, Maloof previously dated Sean Stewart, rock legend Rod Stewart's 32-year-old son, for two months before the pair pulled the plug on their relationship in March.
The former "Real Housewife" (she confirmed that she will not be returning for season three of the show back in March) and her husband of 10 years, Paul Nassif, finalized the terms of their co-parenting in August. The exes have three sons together: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly at the time. "As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite