Adrienne Maloof, 52, on much-younger boyfriend Jacob Busch, 24: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Adrienne Maloof's new boyfriend is one "cool" dude. The 52-year-old former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star opened up about her new love, 24-year-old Jacob Busch, during an interview with "Extra," and the reality TV veteran had nothing but good things to say about her much-younger beau.
"He's a lovely person," she said on Friday. "Both of our families have been in the spirits business for a long time, so he seems very familiar to me and comfortable. He's a cool guy."
Maloof and Busch (who is the heir to the Anheuser-Busch fortune) were first spotted making out at Star Magazine's Scene Stealers event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Tuesday.
The pair turned up in matching black outfits and smiled easily for the cameras as they sipped on ZING vodka cocktails and cuddled up.
Prior to her relationship with Busch, Maloof previously dated Sean Stewart, rock legend Rod Stewart's 32-year-old son, for two months before the pair pulled the plug on their relationship in March.
The former "Real Housewife" (she confirmed that she will not be returning for season three of the show back in March) and her husband of 10 years, Paul Nassif, finalized the terms of their co-parenting in August. The exes have three sons together: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly at the time. "As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite