Adrienne Maloof Accuses Paul Nassif of Physically Abusing Sons, Gets Temporary Custody of Kids
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
The battle between Adrienne Maloof of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and her estranged husband, Dr. Paul Nassif, has become seriously ugly.
On Wednesday, a judge granted Maloof temporary custody of the three sons she shares with Nassif after Maloof accused him of physically abusing their boys in several incidents, according to TMZ.
Married for 10 years, hotel mogul Maloof and plastic surgeon Nassif, both 50, filed for divorce in late August, one month after announcing their separation. They share sons Gavin, 9, twins Colin and Christian, 6.
At Wednesday's court appearance, which Maloof did not attend, her lawyer filed a declaration claiming that Nassif choked one of the boys as they were roughhousing during an after-school incident last Thursday. Later that day, while the boys were taking a bath, Nassif was said to have spanked one of the boys and thrown him in the corner.
Two other declarations -- one from the couple's longtime chef and another from a DEA agent friend -- alleged that Nassif kicked the family dog and was seen putting his hands around the neck of one of his children in another incident.
Speaking on Nassif's behalf, attorney Lisa Meyer denied all of the allegations.
"This smacks of underhandedness. Adrienne wasn't even present when this allegedly occurred," Meyer told TMZ. "It is a sad day when parents have to stoop to the level of making false allegations against another parent."
Back in July, before either had filed for divorce, Maloof seemed more optimistic about an amicable split. Speaking with Us Weekly, she said, "I'm hoping for the best. Our children come first and we'll see. ... My personality has always been really balanced, and I remember where my priorities lie, which is with my children. So when you have that in mind, I think everything else kind of falls into place."
Maloof's rep had no comment when approached by Us Weekly.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite