Adrienne Maloof Accuses Paul Nassif of Physically Abusing Sons, Gets Temporary Custody of Kids
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
The battle between Adrienne Maloof of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and her estranged husband, Dr. Paul Nassif, has become seriously ugly.
On Wednesday, a judge granted Maloof temporary custody of the three sons she shares with Nassif after Maloof accused him of physically abusing their boys in several incidents, according to TMZ.
Married for 10 years, hotel mogul Maloof and plastic surgeon Nassif, both 50, filed for divorce in late August, one month after announcing their separation. They share sons Gavin, 9, twins Colin and Christian, 6.
At Wednesday's court appearance, which Maloof did not attend, her lawyer filed a declaration claiming that Nassif choked one of the boys as they were roughhousing during an after-school incident last Thursday. Later that day, while the boys were taking a bath, Nassif was said to have spanked one of the boys and thrown him in the corner.
Two other declarations -- one from the couple's longtime chef and another from a DEA agent friend -- alleged that Nassif kicked the family dog and was seen putting his hands around the neck of one of his children in another incident.
Speaking on Nassif's behalf, attorney Lisa Meyer denied all of the allegations.
"This smacks of underhandedness. Adrienne wasn't even present when this allegedly occurred," Meyer told TMZ. "It is a sad day when parents have to stoop to the level of making false allegations against another parent."
Back in July, before either had filed for divorce, Maloof seemed more optimistic about an amicable split. Speaking with Us Weekly, she said, "I'm hoping for the best. Our children come first and we'll see. ... My personality has always been really balanced, and I remember where my priorities lie, which is with my children. So when you have that in mind, I think everything else kind of falls into place."
Maloof's rep had no comment when approached by Us Weekly.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite