Adrienne Maloof Speaks About Separation From Paul Nassif
- Photo: DT2/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 20
- Photo: Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: DT2/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne Maloof's husband Dr. Paul Nassif may have filed for legal separation, but Maloof is staying strong despite her marital woes.
"It's just another bump in the road," Maloof, 50, reasoned to Us Weekly at Wednesday's L.A. launch of the OMG Phone Case at Kitson. "Just like any marriage, it has its problems. We happen to be doing that right now and it's on a public platform."
Married for 10 years, Maloof and Nassif, who petitioned for joint custody of the couple's three sons (Gavin, 9, and 6-year-old twins Colin and Christian) in his July 30 filing, have attended counseling sessions in hopes of working out their issues.
Keeping her children top of mind, Maloof tells Us she anticipates a "positive resolution" with Nassif, 50, as they hash out custody details.
"I'm hoping for the best. Our children come first and we'll see," says Maloof. "My personality has always been really balanced, and I remember where my priorities lie which is with my children. So when you have that in mind, I think everything else kind of falls into place."
Describing the couple's relationship as "volatile," an insider tells Us that Maloof and Nassif simply grew apart and that no one cheated. "It's not a vindictive 'I hate you' situation," says the source.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite