Adrienne Maloof Speaks About Separation From Paul Nassif
- Photo: DT2/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 20
- Photo: Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: DT2/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne Maloof's husband Dr. Paul Nassif may have filed for legal separation, but Maloof is staying strong despite her marital woes.
"It's just another bump in the road," Maloof, 50, reasoned to Us Weekly at Wednesday's L.A. launch of the OMG Phone Case at Kitson. "Just like any marriage, it has its problems. We happen to be doing that right now and it's on a public platform."
Married for 10 years, Maloof and Nassif, who petitioned for joint custody of the couple's three sons (Gavin, 9, and 6-year-old twins Colin and Christian) in his July 30 filing, have attended counseling sessions in hopes of working out their issues.
Keeping her children top of mind, Maloof tells Us she anticipates a "positive resolution" with Nassif, 50, as they hash out custody details.
"I'm hoping for the best. Our children come first and we'll see," says Maloof. "My personality has always been really balanced, and I remember where my priorities lie which is with my children. So when you have that in mind, I think everything else kind of falls into place."
Describing the couple's relationship as "volatile," an insider tells Us that Maloof and Nassif simply grew apart and that no one cheated. "It's not a vindictive 'I hate you' situation," says the source.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite