Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif settle legal dispute over kids: 'This is a new beginning'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Raise the white flag: Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif are ready to (finally) put the past behind them (again). Nearly a year after finalizing the terms of their divorce, the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars have come to an agreement over how to co-parent their kids. The exes have three sons: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"We recently reached an agreement on all outstanding issues related to our divorce settlement and all pending litigation," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly on Thursday, Aug. 29. "Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness. As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
The former couple, who first filed for divorce in August 2012 after 10 years of marriage, had been arguing over the education of their eldest son, Gavin. Per TMZ, Maloof wanted the child to continue to attend his current school, while Nassif wanted to send him to a school that specializes in kids with disabilities. TMZ reports that Nassif dropped his claim, as well as the request that his ex-wife pay his attorney's fees.
"We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents," the couple's statement read. "This is a new beginning for each of us. Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible. We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite