Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif settle legal dispute over kids: 'This is a new beginning'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Raise the white flag: Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif are ready to (finally) put the past behind them (again). Nearly a year after finalizing the terms of their divorce, the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars have come to an agreement over how to co-parent their kids. The exes have three sons: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"We recently reached an agreement on all outstanding issues related to our divorce settlement and all pending litigation," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly on Thursday, Aug. 29. "Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness. As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
The former couple, who first filed for divorce in August 2012 after 10 years of marriage, had been arguing over the education of their eldest son, Gavin. Per TMZ, Maloof wanted the child to continue to attend his current school, while Nassif wanted to send him to a school that specializes in kids with disabilities. TMZ reports that Nassif dropped his claim, as well as the request that his ex-wife pay his attorney's fees.
"We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents," the couple's statement read. "This is a new beginning for each of us. Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible. We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite