Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif settle legal dispute over kids: 'This is a new beginning'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Raise the white flag: Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif are ready to (finally) put the past behind them (again). Nearly a year after finalizing the terms of their divorce, the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars have come to an agreement over how to co-parent their kids. The exes have three sons: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"We recently reached an agreement on all outstanding issues related to our divorce settlement and all pending litigation," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly on Thursday, Aug. 29. "Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness. As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
The former couple, who first filed for divorce in August 2012 after 10 years of marriage, had been arguing over the education of their eldest son, Gavin. Per TMZ, Maloof wanted the child to continue to attend his current school, while Nassif wanted to send him to a school that specializes in kids with disabilities. TMZ reports that Nassif dropped his claim, as well as the request that his ex-wife pay his attorney's fees.
"We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents," the couple's statement read. "This is a new beginning for each of us. Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible. We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world."
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite