Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif settle legal dispute over kids: 'This is a new beginning'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Raise the white flag: Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif are ready to (finally) put the past behind them (again). Nearly a year after finalizing the terms of their divorce, the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars have come to an agreement over how to co-parent their kids. The exes have three sons: Gavin, 10, and twins Colin and Christian, 7.
"We recently reached an agreement on all outstanding issues related to our divorce settlement and all pending litigation," Maloof and Nassif said in a joint statement to Us Weekly on Thursday, Aug. 29. "Our first priority is our children's well-being and happiness. As their parents and advocates, that is our goal. Our children are our most important treasures and need to be treated with the respect and privacy they deserve."
The former couple, who first filed for divorce in August 2012 after 10 years of marriage, had been arguing over the education of their eldest son, Gavin. Per TMZ, Maloof wanted the child to continue to attend his current school, while Nassif wanted to send him to a school that specializes in kids with disabilities. TMZ reports that Nassif dropped his claim, as well as the request that his ex-wife pay his attorney's fees.
"We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents," the couple's statement read. "This is a new beginning for each of us. Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible. We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite