Dianna Agron vows to keep quiet about personal life
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: NickyDigital.com/.6 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: FOX9 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Tumblr/.11 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Steinberg, J Sharma/Pacific Coast News16 of 18
- Photo: John Bramley/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
"Glee" star Dianna Agron says she doesn't want to go the way of Lindsay Lohan, so she's going to exercise caution when talking about her private life.
She tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "It's really sad looking at people like Lindsay Lohan. She's an amazing actress, but you see what happens when people know too much about your personal life."
RELATED: 50 of the hottest bachelorettes
"People start not being able to look at you in the same way professionally. I don't want that to happen to me."
And Agron says keeping her private life out of the headlines has helped her remain grounded.
She says, "I'm the happiest that I've ever been. Ever. High school, middle school - I've loved every part of getting older and growing, but I definitely think that this is the most I've ever felt like myself and that I'm being treated like who I feel I am."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite