Christina Aguilera eyes reunion with estranged father
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Clemens Bilan/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Christina Aguilera is considering reconciling with her estranged father.
Aguilera has long been open about the physical and mental abuse her mother Shelly suffered at the hands of former Army Sgt. Fausto. The pair eventually fled and moved in with the singer's grandmother.
Aguilera was estranged from her father for a decade until they briefly reunited in 2009, before the superstar realized there were too many bad memories to make him a constant in her life.
RELATED: 2011 Grammy Red-Carpet Arrivals
But she says that now might be the right time to give her dad another chance.
She tells Latina magazine, "I've talked about how rough things were for me and I'm sure he's heard it. He can't be thrilled about it. So maybe one day we can do lunch. ... I'm 31 years old now. Maybe it's time."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite