Alec Baldwin "Assaulted" Photographer After Hospital Scare
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:44:14 PM
- 'Glee' 100th Episode: Dianna Agron Joins the ReunionMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:41:18 PM
- Elliot Gould, 'SNL's' Nasim Pedrad Join John Mulaney and Martin Short in MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:04:15 PM
- It's 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' and 'Frozen' vs. theMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 11:45:55 AM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings Start
On Thursday evening, the same day he checked out of a New York hospital (he had threatened to "take some pills") Alec Baldwin flew into a rage and grabbed a photographer, multiple outlets are reporting.
"This guy! This guy!" Baldwin yelled at New York Post photographer Tim Wiencis outside his Manhattan apartment. As cops and other photographers stood by, the Emmy-winning actor grabbed Wiencis by the collar. Inside Edition revealed photos from the incident.
The Daily News reports that Baldwin had returned home around 5:30 p.m. from a day of shooting "30 Rock" to discover photographers camped outside his building. Wiencis reportedly tapped him on the shoulder. "Don't touch me!" Baldwin snapped. "I'm calling the cops!"
Police quickly pulled Baldwin off of Wiencis and took him back inside. Witnesses overhead Baldwin "pacing around the lobby" muttering "they are the lowest scum of the Earth. They are the lowest scum of the Earth," according to the Daily News.
Of the unexpected outburst, Wiencis told police, "He just assaulted me." He did not file charges, however.
Baldwin, 51, was taken to Lenox Hill Hospital early Thursday morning after his daughter Ireland called 911, claiming that her dad was "unresponsive" in their Upper West Side Apartment.
A spokesperson told Us that the "30 Rock" star was "completely fine" after being examined by doctors. According to the Associated Press, Baldwin and Ireland, 14, had an argument in which he threatened to take pills.
"This was a misunderstanding on one person's part," Baldwin's rep told Us Thursday morning. "Alec was quickly released from the hospital he's completely fine and will be at work today."
Baldwin has been in a protracted custody dispute over Ireland with his ex-wife Kim Basinger.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite