Alec Baldwin files police report after photographer clash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @alecbaldwin/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: IZ2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Alec Baldwin has filed a police complaint against a photographer following a street clash in New York City on Sunday.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
The "30 Rock" star scuffled with New York Post staff snapper G.N. Miller near the Greenwich Village yoga studio owned by his pregnant wife, Hilaria Thomas.
Police officers were called to the scene and both men filed complaints, while Baldwin also turned to his Twitter page to give his side of the story.
He writes, "Thank you to NYPD officers who came to my home today so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post 'photographer' who assaulted me ..."
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
"I wonder what outrageous claims the Post will make tomorrow re the 'photographer' I filed an NYPD complaint against today ... My publicist has just informed me that the 'photographer' from the Post is claiming I called him a racial epithet, prior to calling the cops. That's kind of magical thinking, isn't it? The Post accusing me of racism? Why did the photographer make no mention of this when the cops showed up? Cops make rather good witnesses."
In his police statement, Miller claims the actor pushed him in the chest during their confrontation and called him a "c**n and a drug dealer" but Baldwin's spokesperson, Matthew Hiltzik, has branded the allegations "completely false."
Baldwin was previously involved in a bust-up with a New York Daily News snapper last June, and his bad luck continued on Monday morning when a reporter injured himself while allegedly trailing the star.
The actor tweeted, "Fox TV reporter followed me down street, walking my dogs. He tripped and fell. My doorman said, 'I'm your witness! You didn't push him!'"
Baldwin's wife also spoke out on Monday to defend her partner, writing in a post on Twitter.com, "Shame on anyone who says my husband is racist ..."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite